Did you know that hypnosis can be used for peak performance?
Peak performance simply means performing at the best level of a person’s physical and cognitive abilities.
In recent years I’ve worked with:
- A world champion MMA fighter in preparation for a coming fight.
- A professional musician in preparation for their set at Latitude Festival
- A well establish actor and author for writer’s block.
- A high performing competive cyclist in preparation for a competition.
- And many more including various sports performances, and exam performance
How Does Hypnosis Improve Performance?
Hypnosis isn’t a replacement for “The Work”. You still have to do the training, and have the underlying skills. Hypnosis just helps you to perform your best.
Hypnosis can help:
- Boost motivation, commitment & dedication for training and event preparations.
- With pain and fatigue management. E.g train and perform longer and better.
- Boost pre and post event confidence
- Boost feelings of calm and relaxation pre and post event.
- Boost flow states
- Boost rapid learning and memory enhancement
If you are interested in improving your performance, or achieving peak performance, please get in touch.